As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact our community, Gage Animal Hospital, for the safety of clients and staff, continues curbside pickup for patient visits. So that we may best serve you and your pet, please note the following:
- A Veterinary Assistant will come to your vehicle to transport your pet into GAH.
- Upon arrival, make sure you have given the Receptionist the correct phone number where you can be reached during the visit.
- AFTER YOUR PET IS BROUGHT INTO GAH FOR EXAMINATION AND/OR TREATMENT, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING YOUR PHONE SO THAT WE MAY REACH YOU IF QUESTIONS ARISE DURING YOUR PET’S EXAM AND FOR DISCUSSION OF EXAM FINDINGS AT THE END OF THE EXAM.
- Please also make sure that your phone is charged and ready for calls at the time your pet enters the building. You will not be phoned during or after a visit if your pet is being seen for a routine vaccination without an exam, or if they are being seen for a routine pedicure.
- If you are only picking up meds or food, those items will be delivered to your vehicle shortly after you have notified the Receptionist of your arrival. If, however, GAH is experiencing a staff shortage when you arrive and another appointment is currently in progress, a Veterinary Assistant will deliver the items to you as soon as s/he is finished assisting the appointment-in-progress.
- We strive to see appointments at the scheduled time but, as always at GAH, emergencies take precedence. On a rare occasion, while you are waiting you may notice a Veterinary Assistant picking up pets from vehicles that arrived after you, before your pet has been seen. In that instance, please know that special circumstances involving the health of that patient have occurred and we will assist you and your pet as soon as possible.